- Mobile Computing
- Wireless Technology
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Neural Networks
Regional Workshops/Seminars Attended:
- Orientation Programme for Academic Counsellors, IGNOU Regional Center, Kaloor
- Training Programme for Master Trainers of Training Partner Scheme of ASAP, Model Technical Higher Secondary School
- Workshop on National Nodal centre Conference, Amritha Vishwa Vidhyapeetham, Kollam
- Workshop on Paradigm Shift in Coding Techniques: A Trendsetter in Web Page Development, Amritha School of Arts & Science, Cochin
- Workshop on Deep Learning-A Deep Drive from Basic to Advanced, CUSAT
National Workshops/Seminars Attended:
- National Workshop on A-VIEW, Amal Jyoti College of Engineering, Kottayam
- National Level Hands-on Workshop on Cloud Computing, Amritha Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Cochin
- Mobile Technology: Android & its Future, S H College, Thevara
- Successful Autonomous Colleges in India, S H College, Thevara
International Seminar Attended:
- Research in Computers: Why, What and How?, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
UGC Minor Research Project Completed:
- Mobility Management Techniques for the Next Generation Wireless Networks, UGC Project of Rs. 1,30,000, 2017
- Regitha M R, “CSMA/CA, the Channel Access Mechanism for Reducing Congestion in Wireless Cellular Networks,” International Journal of Computer Networks and Wireless Communications, Vol.3, No. 6, Dec. 2013.
- Regitha M R, “A study on Need of Transition from IPV4 to IPV6, Heartian Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences,” Heartian Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, ISSN 2277-1662, Vol. 03, No. 01, March 2014, pp. 3-10.
- Regitha M R, “Location Tracking of Mobile Station using Viisted Location Register, Heartian Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences,” Heartian Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, ISSN 2277-1662, Vol. 03, No. 01, Dec. 2015.
- Regitha M R, Dr.Varghese Paul, Shailesh Sivan, Nijo Antony, “Handoff Delay Optimization Using Hybrid Prediction Model,” International Journal of Networked and Distributed Computing, Vol. 6, No. 2, 99-107, April 2018.
- Regitha M R, Dr. Varghese Paul, “Reducing the Frequent Switch Over between the Base Stations through Continuous Analysis of Signal Strength,” Asian Journal of Computer Science and Technology ISSN: 2249-0701 Vol.7 No.1, 2018, pp. 99-103.
Papers Presented on Conference:
- Regitha M R, Dr. Varghese Paul, “Reducing Ping – Pong Effect based on Keeping the Old Path between the Source Base Station and Serving Gateway in Cellular Networks,” in National Workshop on Expertising Network Infrastructure and Administration Concepts for the Academic Fraternity (ENIAC 15-16), March 2015, pp. 9-14.
- Regitha M R, Dr. Varghese Paul, Nijo Antony, Shailesh Sivan, “Optimization of Handoff Delay and Location Prediction of Mobile Station using GPS Integrated SIM Module in Cellular Networks,” 2017 International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation and Control Technologies (ICICICT), July 2017.